Thursday, July 24, 2014

Getting ready...

This Saturday is a London Friendship Quilters Guild sewing day!  I have decided to work on quilting a chemo quilt for the Elgin Piecemaker's guild charity project. I made this quilt top a few months ago with some fabric that was donated to the Elgin Piecemakers by Pam at Mad About Patchwork.



Tonight, Karen and I pin basted it so I am ready for the sewing day!  I will be using some orange and turquoise thread to do some organic quilting.  I will be sure to show pictures again when it is quilted.



I have not done a stash report since the end of April...

Fabric used since my last stash report: 19.8 yards
Total fabric used this year: 73.65 yards
Fabric added to the stash since my last report: 11.75 yards
Total fabric added this year: 66.4 yards
Net fabric used this year: 7.25 yards

I am in the black and plan to stay there! 

1 comment: