Tuesday, May 26, 2015

The Whole Flock

Christine came over for our weekly sewing night tonight....at least we try to get together to sew every week.  I finished off the last 4 chickens in my flock.

 

My daughter thinks the chickens need eyes.  Maybe I will add button eyes after this project is quilted.

Christine donated the Orange wing fabric for this chicken,


And the green wing as well.  


These chickens were fun to make. 

Here is the whole flock.  I just thought of an idea for setting these blocks....come back next week and there should be more to show.

Bye for now!

4 comments:

  1. these are just so adorable--I agree with your daughter, definitely an eye for each....hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much fun! Glad you are getting some sewing time and friend time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great! Definitely button eyes; it will be the perfect finishing touch. I look forward to seeing your setting choice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE your flock! I've done a couple of chicken quilts and I like to add the jiggly googly eyes.. make them look kinda crazy but I like it..

    ReplyDelete